Image Source: Amazon.com
- Kindle Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi
- Kindle Fire Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi
- Amazon Kindle Fire Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi
- Kindle not connecting to Wi-Fi
- Kindle Fire not connecting to Wi-Fi
- Amazon Kindle Fire not connecting to Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi issues on Kindle
- Kindle Can’t Connect to Wi-Fi
- Kindle Fire Can’t Connect to Wi-Fi
- Amazon Kindle Fire Can’t connect to Wi-Fi
Amazon Kindle or Kindle Fire is a highly popular device and people in the United States are very attracted to this device.
Are you love your Kindle fire device but you can’t use it without a wireless network or Wi-Fi.
Amazon Kindle not connecting to Wi-Fi or Kindle Won’t connect to Wi-Fi is a very common issue that occurs in this device.
Don’t panic or take any stress because it is a normal issue and you can solve this by yourself easily.
Follow these easy troubleshooting steps to solve the can’t connect to Wi-Fi issue on Kindle Fire:
- Make sure the Airplane mode is off. To check just tap on wireless and if Airplane mode is ON, turn it off.
- Make sure that you know your Wi-Fi password because sometimes the wrong password generates these type of errors.
- Fill the password again or try again
- Check for software updates and check that your Kindle fire is on the latest software. If it is not then downloading and install the new one on your device.
- Restart your device for quick troubleshooting because sometimes devices not working due to bugs and errors. So restart is the right solution.
- Reset your Kindle device to its default settings to fix Kindle won’t connect to Wi-Fi issue.
If your Amazon Kindle Fire still not connecting to Wi-Fi then follow these internet or router troubleshooting steps:
- Check your wireless network on any other device like your phone or laptop.
- If your router or internet is working then restart your router first. Unplug the router from power and wait for 60 seconds then plug back to power.
- Check the internet speed on any speed test website or app
- Check the signal strength of your router because Kindle fire needs good signal strength to work properly.
- You can restart Kindle and router both for a quick Kindle Won’t connect to Wi-Fi fix.
- Put your router closer to your device to improve the signal strength and quality
- Click on forget this network and add your local network again and fill the correct password to connect.
- Reset your password because sometimes the router not working properly due to heat issues.
- Reset your router to its default settings by pressing the reset button that appears on your router. Press that
- Restart your modem and router for troubleshooting: Kindle not connecting to Wi-Fi.
- Also, check your router wireless settings that it uses 1 to 11 Wi-Fi channels to work properly.
- Confirm that your device is connected to the same local network that you are using.
- If kindle does not detect Wi-Fi automatically then you can also add a manual network.
- You can also change the network or signal strength for better results.
If your internet is working properly or still your Kindle won’t connect to Wi-Fi then go for amazon support from the official website or talk with your internet provider.
or Visit at Amazon Kindle Troubleshooting Guide
Kindle Related Posts:
- Kindle Fire Keeps Losing WiFi ConnectionImage Source: Amazon.com Page Contents: Kindle Fire Keeps Losing WiFi Connection Kindle Keeps Losing WiFi Connection Amazon Kindle Fire Keeps …
- Amazon Kindle Fire Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi or Wireless NetworkImage Source: Amazon.com Page Contents: Kindle Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi Kindle Fire Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi Amazon Kindle Fire Won’t …