Image Source: TechRadar.com
Is Hotstar is not working on your device? Are you facing trouble with Hotstar?
Don’t worry we provide you all best troubleshooting guide to fix Hotstar issues.
First of all lets know about what is Hotstar?
Hotstar is a video streaming platform and it become highly popular in very less time.
Hotstar provides you various services like Watch cricket, TV shows, Movies, Web Series, and many more.
Hotstar is available for all devices like Hotstar website for laptop and PC and Hotstar App for mobile and smart TV users like iOS & Android.
- First of all, you need to check your internet connection by browsing any other video app like Youtube.
- If your internet connection is working then restart your mobile phone for troubleshooting.
- After restart run, the Hotstar App is working now or not.
- If you are still facing the issue then set your phone to Airplane or Flight Mode for 60 seconds and then turn it off to solve the network issue.
- Make sure you are using 4G internet or fast Wi-Fi connection because Hotstar needs good internet speed.
- Run an internet speed test on Fast.com to know about connection speed.
- If you are an Android user then go to Hotstar App settings and clear all the cache to fix the issue.
- Check for app updates on your official Play or App store.
- Check mobile phone software updates to fix the issues.
- Delete the app from your device and re-install it from the official store.
- If Hotstar not working with LTE or 4G connection then go for any Wi-Fi connection.
If you are using a Hotstar Web platform on your laptop or PC browser and it is not working properly or get stuck on the screen. Follow this guide –
- Check your wireless connection first because video streaming platforms need high-speed internet.
- Run an Internet speed test on your browser.
- Close your browser completely and restart it.
- Check for updates if the browser has any update.
- Check your laptop or PC has the latest software.
- Clear your browser all old cache and history to fix this issue.
- Restart your laptop or PC.
- Check the internet or any other video streaming platform.
- Check your router or modem
- Restart your router: if you are using a wireless connection.
- Use Ethernet cable to access the Internet.
- Reset your router or modem for troubleshooting.
- Set your browser to default settings.
- Delete your browser and re-install it from an official website or store.
- Use Incognito Mode window(Private Window) on your browser and open Hotstar
- Logout all Gmail logins from your browser.
- Use CTRL + F5 key to hard refresh the browser window.
- Wait for 10 to 15 minutes maybe Hotstar server is down and try again after some time.
- Check your wireless or local network connection, it is working or not.
- Restart your Roku Device
- Restart the Hotstar App
- Set your Roku device to its default settings.
- Restart your router and modem
- Reset your router and wait for 60 seconds
- Turn off your Roku device and turn on again after 60 seconds
- Check for Hotstar App updates
- Check for Roku device updates
- Delete the Hotstar app from your Roku device and re-install it.
These are the best troubleshooting steps if your Hotstar is not working at all.
If you still face the issue then contact Hotstar official support or talk with your internet provider.
- Kindle Fire Keeps Losing WiFi ConnectionImage Source: Amazon.com Page Contents: Kindle Fire Keeps Losing WiFi Connection Kindle Keeps Losing WiFi Connection Amazon Kindle Fire Keeps …
- How To Fix Canon Printer Error E59Image Source: Amazon.in Canon is a highly popular and trusted brand in the Printer category. Printers become a necessary thing …
- Terrarium TV Not Loading Links | Terrarium TV USAImage Source: Trustedreviews.com Page Contents Terrarium TV Not Loading Links Terrarium TV Not Working Terrarium TV Buffering Issues Terrarium Not …
- How To Fix Amazon FireStick Keeps Freezing and Buffering IssuesImage Source: Developer.Amazon.com Page Contents Amazon FireStick Keeps Freezing Amazon FireStick Buffering Issues Why Does My FireStick Keep on Freezing …
- Amazon Fire Stick Unable to Connect to Amazon ServicesImage Source: Developer.Amazon.com Page Contents: Amazon Fire Stick Unable to Connect to Amazon Services Fire Stick Unable to Connect to …
- Google Home Mini Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi | Fix Wi-Fi IssuesImage Source: indiamart.com Page Contents: Google Home Mini Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi Google Home Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi Google Home …
- Amazon Echo Dot/Alexa Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi | Fix Wi-Fi IssuesImage Source: indiamart.com Page Contents: Amazon Echo Dot Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi Alexa Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi Echo Won’t connect …
- Hotstar Not Working? Quick Fix Mobile, Laptop, Smart TV, RokuImage Source: TechRadar.com Is Hotstar is not working on your device? Are you facing trouble with Hotstar? Don’t worry we …
- Amazon Kindle Fire Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi or Wireless NetworkImage Source: Amazon.com Page Contents: Kindle Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi Kindle Fire Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi Amazon Kindle Fire Won’t …
- Hulu Not Working on Roku, Fire TV/Stick, Apple Tv, Smart TV, Xbox One, ChromeImage Source: Hulu WikipediaWelcome to FRONTINSIDER.COM Page Contents Hulu Not Working Hulu Not Working on Roku Hulu Down Hulu Not …