Image Source: Amazon.in
- How to Set Default Printer
- How to change the default printer
- Fix basic printer issues
Can you change the default printer? Yes, it is possible to change the default printer on your own as well.
Now, you can change the default printer to a printer that is now connected to your computer.
It will make the printing process quite easy and convenient for you because you can use the most frequently used printer as a default printer.
In this blog, we are going to discuss in detail the steps you need to follow to set a printer to default.
- Open the computer and then click on the start button. Here click on the Settings option and then click on the Printer option.
- Now new Window swills open up which will show the printer icons that are installed on your computer.
- Now right-click on the icon of the printer that you would like to set as default printer. Now a new menu will appear.
- Then click on the ‘set as default’ option.
- Now, you need to check if the correct printer is set as default you need to right-click on the printer.
- Now when a menu appears on the screen you should see a tick mark on the printer that is set as default.
If you are facing any issue while using the printers then you can also follow the basic troubleshooting solutions to resolve the problem.
- Make sure to check the connections of the printer. There are chances that the printer is not connected to the computer properly.
- Also, try using another USB port to fix the issue and replace the cable connection if required.
- In case you are having a problem in the quality of prints then maybe the ink levels are low so you need to check the toner or the ink cartridges.
- You can refill the cartridges or replace the toner and the cartridges and see if the printer is resolved or not.
- Another common reason for experiencing issues while using a printer is if the drivers are not installed or if the drivers are incompatible.
- So, make sure the latest version of the drivers is installed in the printer that is compatible with the Operating System and the printer model.
- If the issue is because of the drivers then you need to uninstall it and then reinstall the drivers to fix the issue.
In this blog, we have covered in detail the steps that you need to follow to set the default printer and also resolve the basic problems in a printer.
- How To Fix Canon Printer Error E59Image Source: Amazon.in Canon is a highly popular and trusted …
- How to Connect Canon Printer to Computer | Connect Canon PrinterImage Source: Amazon.in Page Content: How to Connect Canon Printer …
- How to Set or Change Default printerImage Source: Amazon.in Page Contents: How to Set Default Printer …
- How to Change Printer Offline Status: Step by Step GuideImage Source: Amazon.in Printers are one of the most widely …