Image Source: Roku.com
Welcome to FRONTINSIDER.COM
Is your Roku Remote is Not Working? You are trying hard to solve this issue but don’t know what to do?
Don’t worry. We are here to help you always with troubleshooting steps. Follow the below given steps and guide to fix this issue right now.
First of all you need to know about your Roku Remote because there are many types or models of Remotes and Roku available in the market.
Roku models comes with Roku IR Remotes like:
- Roku LT
- Roku HD, XD, XDS
- Roku 1
- Roku N1
- Roku 2
- Roku 2 HD, XD, XS
- Roku Express+
- Roku Express ETC.
The latest point anywhere, voice command, gaming, and enhanced remotes come with Roku Models like:
- Roku 4
- Roku Premiere
- Roku Premiere+
- Roku Streaming Stick (3800 & 3600 Model)
- Roku Streaming Stick+
- Roku 2 (4210 Model)
- Roku Ultra Etc.
If you are facing issues with your Roku IR Remote. Then keep in mind IR remotes need a direct connection with Roku device or player to work properly.
If anything blocked their path or signal then it will not work. Keep your remote little closer to Roku player and lift remote higher for direct connection.
Check Power Batteries:
- Check your Roku remote power batteries because weak or dead batteries also disturb the remote functions.
- Remove the batteries from remote and re-insert them. Now check your remote, if remote is still not working, then try again with new batteries.
- After replacing the batteries, if remote is not working. Then you need to buy a new Roku IR Remote or need to install the Roku official app from play or App store.
Troubleshooting Steps for Roku latest enhanced, voice command Remotes are not working
- First of all, remove the batteries from your Roku remote.
- Plug out your Roku device or Roku stick from power and wait for 30 seconds, then plug in your Roku with a power socket.
- After Roku is turned on, now re-install the batteries in your Roku remote
- Wait for approx. 30-40 seconds to see that remote is building a connection with Roku player or stick.
- You can also repair your Roku remote with Roku device to fix the errors and bugs:
- After turn on the Roku, just keep pressing the pairing button inside the battery component or press it until the pairing flashlight is not coming.
- Wait for few seconds to repair the remote with Roku device and after completion of the repair process, a message should appear on the screen.
Troubleshooting steps for: Roku Streaming Stick Not Working
- HDMI port playing a very important role in Roku because Roku steaming stick installs in your smart TV via HDMI.
- Sometimes faulty HDMI port occurs errors, so you can use other HDMI port if your device has 2 HDMI ports.
- To fix this error, you need to use the HDMI extension and it is easily available free from Roku. You just need the serial number of your Roku device.
Check the Wireless Connection & Router
- Roku is truly connected to a wireless network because it needs high-speed internet to work properly.
- If your internet is not working or not connecting to the Roku device then maybe your Roku remote does not work properly.
- Check your wireless network speed and signal by using it on any other device or app like YouTube.
- Check your Roku device settings and check the network settings, it is shows connected then your internet is working or connected with Roku.
- If you feel there is any internet issue, then simply plug out your router from power and wait for 2-3 minutes, then plug it back to power.
Roku App is best Alternate
- If your Roku remote is not working after doing all troubleshooting steps. Then just go to the official app store and download the official Roku app.
- This app has all the features like Roku remote.
The last step is Roku Remote Replacement
After 5-10 minutes, just remove remote batteries from the remote. For the remote replacement, you can talk with Roku’s support.
- Activate NFL Game Pass on RokuImage Source: Roku.comWelcome to FRONTINSIDER.COM Roku already has all the …
- Roku Error Code 014.40, 014.50, 014.30, 014.20 FixImage Source: Roku.comWelcome to FRONTINSIDER.COM Are you facing some errors …
- Roku Remote Not Working? IR Remote, Enhanced RemoteImage Source: Roku.comWelcome to FRONTINSIDER.COM Is your Roku Remote is …
- Hulu Not Working on Roku, Fire TV/Stick, Apple Tv, Smart TV, Xbox One, ChromeImage Source: Hulu WikipediaWelcome to FRONTINSIDER.COM Page Contents Hulu Not …